sábado, 31 de janeiro de 2015

India

With so much going on lately, only now I was able to share my India with you. It's also an awesome pattern from SWOON, I confess my addiction!  

Love the relaxed look she has, the large strap is so comfortable, and she has bonus points, two different sizes and it's reversible! 
I've decided to start with the large one, that measures 14" tall, 10" wide and 4" deep. 
The small one is 11" tall, 8" wide and 3,5" deep.

To make India you will need:
  • 1 yard exterior fabric, 44” home decor or quilting cotton weight
  • 1 yard lining fabric, 44” quilting weight
  • 4 yards 20” mid-weight fusible interfacing
  • Two 7” all-purpose zippers
  • Coordinating thread.
And PATTERN of course!
 
I found some gorgeous fabric in a visit to Lisbon, and when I saw it, I knew it was for India!
I used the same fabric inside and outside because I like to see the inside of the strap matching the outside pocket!
 
The open pockets make her so practical and the zippered pockets are awesome to keep everything in order!
It sits comfortably at the waist.
 
I just love it! It's so roomy inside that can fit big books! I must make a small one for my little girl it will be perfect for sure! ;)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário